Vijay Velayudham Movie Cast

May 21, 2010

Vijay Velayudham Movie Cast

Vijay’s 52nd movie has been titled as Velayudham and it is being directed by Jeyam Raja. Now details about the cast and crew of the movie has out finally. Velayudham is being produced by Ravichandran who has earlier produced Kamal Haasan’s “Dasavatharam’ and Surya starrer “Vaaranam Aayiram’.

Genelia D’Souza and Kajal Aggarwal is said be Vijay’s heroine in the film Velayudham . Subramanium Swathi will play Vijay’s sister role. Harris Jayaraj will score music for the film.

Velayudham Movie Cast:

Cast: Vijay, Genelia D’Souza, Kajal Aggarwal, Swathi
Directed by: M. Raja
Produced by: Venu Ravichandran
Written by: M. Raja
Music by: Harris Jayaraj

Posted in : News

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

87 Responses to “Vijay Velayudham Movie Cast”

1. March 29, 2011 at 3:01 pm

all the very best for u r next film,but don’t go to politician, u r spoiling u r own name thaliva iam still small age, i know what will happen in politicians,pleace don’t go….

2. March 29, 2011 at 2:54 pm

All the very best thalaiva,u r great pa,but don’t go to politicans ,u r spoiling u r own name.

3. March 4, 2011 at 12:19 pm

superstar of india thalapathy vijay

4. February 21, 2011 at 1:21 pm

hi anna na unga theevera rasikan anna unga padam vandhuchu nnaa maximum 10 times avathu parthu ruvan anna anna unga dance super anna

5. JESUDASS
    September 28, 2010 at 11:31 am

lovly picture for lovely person for lovely reason at lovely time from lovely mind in lovely mood in lovely style now give me a lovely vijay smile i wishing u a big succes of wich as going to releas of ilayatalapathi vijay in velayudam and kavalan and hai to all my vijay fans prais the lord

6. BALA
    September 5, 2010 at 7:28 pm

anna iam just waiting for u r 2 films, to rock 100 days in theatre

7. June 18, 2010 at 8:32 am

vijay Kaavalkaran and Velayudham best in tamil novie
    vijay king tamil nadu

8. stephan
    June 17, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Anna advance birthday wish na… All d best 4 upcoming movies na…, KAVALKARAN(title not conformed,but 50 lakhs paid 4 title), VELAYUDHAM, KOBAM, 3KILADIGAL…

9. June 11, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Hi Vijay,

V stands for Vijay and Vijay stands for Victory. Thou ur last few movies dint have gud scope but we(Vijay Fans) have hope and trust on u. You will have a makeover in the mere future filmz. All the best Vijay. Do well. I pray god for vijay to get gud projects(bst stories) with g8 directors like Mani ratnam, Shankar, Gautam menon, Selvaraghavan and for me to meet Vijay at least once..

Note Vijay: do not panic for the makeover.. Try it.

10. June 10, 2010 at 3:43 pm

thalaiva ,dont worry about some critcies u are the one & only super star u are very smart thalaiva……..

11. June 10, 2010 at 11:36 am

GOOD NEWS TO ALL MY DEAR VIJAY FANS…

VIJAY’S STYLE TO BE ALTERED?

With the Vijay-starrer Kaavalkaran progressing well, the news about his next film Velayudham, which will be directed by Jayam Raja, has created a lot of expectations. There is buzz in Kollywood that this film is a remake of the Telugu film Azad, which had Nagarjuna and Soundarya playing the lead pair. Azad, industry sources say, is an action thriller and Jayam Raja intends to modify the screenplay to suit his style. It’s also learnt from reliable sources that Vijay will undergo a makeover of sorts for Velayudham.

It has to be noted that Vijay’s next, the Siddique-directed Kaavalkaran is also a remake of the popular Malayalam film Bodyguard.

12. June 9, 2010 at 8:07 am

vijay….we all ur die hard fans want to see u in different typ os story line….please vijay anna give us a classy movie….we luv u alot vijay anna….

but i’m sure that this movie will be different…coz we all know raja movie making style….so anna give ur full effort and hit back de blockbuster chart…so then only all de stupid theatre owners will shut their mouth……….

do the best and beat de rest vijay anna……… u r de best 4ever……….

13. Raja
    June 9, 2010 at 12:45 am

Come to love subject…and try to change the getup…select proper story…should be natural…

14. June 9, 2010 at 12:37 am

Anybody knows audio release abt KAVALKARAN msg to me 9943534884

15. Navin
    June 8, 2010 at 8:58 pm

hi to all my thalapathy fans my small request to thalapathy here after dont do the movies like kuruvi,sura,athi,atm,villu and dont do the superman stunts

16. kaushik
    June 6, 2010 at 4:34 pm

hi vijay anna i am a great fan of u i always liked u r acting and congrats for u have won the best actor award and u deserve it and i to voted u and i bunked my computer science exam and i saw u r vettikaran film 1st day 1st show it was good and superb i like u r movies and i love u r acting and i am from banglore pls msg me or call me i want 2 make my dream come true pls my num is 9686050618 pls and god always blesses u…………

17. June 3, 2010 at 12:29 pm

thaliva…. unnaku eppavumae vetri than

18. aravind raj
    June 1, 2010 at 7:57 pm

harish is good music composer please select a.r.rheman and yuvan future flim

19. June 1, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Thalaiva hereafter dnt commit the films like villu , kuruvi , aathi , sura…. just do n ur style without any punch dialogues,heroism…. u r an only awesome commercial hero in tamil industry aftr MGR&RAJINI…. so we must do smthng differant thalaiva…. onemore thng u r an only 1 competitor 2 all type of hero’s in tamil industry….

20. June 1, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Hi guys i m new ths site…. i m an adict 2 our thalapathy…. thalapathy always rocks… definitely upcoming movies of our thalapathy ll b mega hit…

21. chittu,m'sia
    May 31, 2010 at 10:24 am

I hope those fans who left for Surya & Ajith or other latest actors join hands again for Vijay, he is the best actor, natural comedian, has a great face expressions and the only one who dances while smiling & reading lines which is extremely hard to do in cinemas… your 50years of experience has the value Thalapathy, keep it up and soon you’ll OVER REIGN all the actors..

Wishing you the best ANNA.

22. May 29, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Hai vijay fans hearing all about this velayudham is very happy ,v should not only stop by saying, v should even send foward sms to r friends,so that it makes more big grand ,which will shut other fans dick ,vijay always rocksss….

23. kuppuraj
    May 28, 2010 at 5:53 pm

vijay always rockz velayudam will super dooper hit i am very happy music is harris. i like vijay anna very much

24. ravin
    May 27, 2010 at 7:11 pm

WHO HAS SUCH A FAME?
    *When i see VIJAY & HIM, I remember me & kamal in 80s – RAJNI.

*I like VIJAY More than others.. I’m waiting for VIJAY’s date for My Company – KAMAL.

*Me & My Son r gr8 Fan of VIJAY,After Rajni, VIJAY is my only option for my NEXT MOVIE – SHANKAR.

* I had never seen such a BIG HERO with COOL EXPRESSIONZ while DANCING – PRABHU DEVA.

* I m wondering abt VIJAY’S extra ordinary DANCE PERFORMANCE-SURYA

*Governed as one of 10 legends in dasavatharam function.

*Received stamp from PM representing TN.

*Only HERO Received next SUPERSTAR award From KAMAL.

*Received DOCTORATE for his SERVICE towards POOR !

*Only MINIMUM GUARANTEED hero after MGR & RAJNI.

*HIGHEST PAID HERO next to RAJNI.

*HUGE No. of Fan Clubs next to RAJNI.

After my father, Vijay is my favourite actor-SOUNDARYA RAJINIKANTH

Its NONE OTHER THAN One & Only “Ilaya thalapathy” ***VIJAY*** ROCKZ ALWAYS!!!…

25. May 27, 2010 at 7:18 am

I LOVE ALOT your comment “ans” YES VIJAY ANNA success of failure we ur die hard fans will be with u 4ever… dun wori anna

wish you all success in ur upcoming projects….give ur best and bit de rest anna……

luv u alo vijay anna….

26. ans
    May 27, 2010 at 1:45 am

ella pugalum iraivanukae,ne nathi polla oodikondu irru thalaiva,we are with u,gear up,kavalkaran,velayudam,pagalavan,remake of 3 idiots(untitled),lingusamy film etcccccc..to be cont…honest,guts,hard work..everything speaks abt vijayy..wat ever it is failure or success,,we are always wit uuuuuuu tak care..tak care every vijay fanzzz

27. May 25, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Going to be a blockbuster movie:-)

28. pringle
    May 24, 2010 at 11:33 pm

sure velayudham gonna rock………biggest ever project signed by vijay……….another news vijays 53rd film wil be directed by ‘thambi’ fame seeman d t wil be produced by ‘kandasamy’fame kalaipuli s dhanu

29. sreekesh
    May 24, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I hope that Velayudham is something different from Anna,and the director Can bring something unusal from Anna.I wish him all success for Kavalkaran and Velayudham.
    bye to all vijay fans.

Ilayathalapathi will always Rock.

30. May 24, 2010 at 8:41 pm

BYE TO ALL VIJAY FANS…….. KEEP LOVING HIM A LOT…… MEET U ALL TOMOROW ….BYE REWATHY PRIYA……..

31. May 24, 2010 at 8:38 pm

WOW……WOW……..WOW……….VIJAY I LOVE U SO MUCH……………..

32. May 24, 2010 at 8:33 pm

VIJAY I LOVE U SO MUCH…………

33. May 24, 2010 at 8:33 pm

VIJAY I LOVE U SO MUCH………….. I KNOW THAT VELAYUDHAM WILL BE THE MEGA HIT FILM OF THE YEAR IN THE BOX OFFICE……… HI VIJAY FANS…….. VIJAY IS GOD’S GIFT 4 US….. WE SHOULD BE PROUD TO BE A VIJAY FAN………….
    VIJAY WE MAKE U A PROMISE THAT WE WERE NOT BORN AS UR FAN BUT WE WILL DIE AS VIJAY FANS…….. OUR SOULS REPRESENTS ONLY U VIJAY SIR……
    WE ALL LOVE USO MUCH VIJAY ANNA…….

34. karthik
    May 24, 2010 at 8:21 pm

im very very happy about this news tht these 3 stars are going 2 produce a mega hit film

35. Ethal Raj R S
    May 24, 2010 at 2:49 pm

All the best Anna

36. SADHAM HUSSAIN
    May 24, 2010 at 8:33 am

PLEASE SURA SRI GIVE THAT WEB ADDRESS.

37. SURA SRI
    May 24, 2010 at 7:48 am

Hi sadham… I think the comedions are vivek and m.s.baskar and sandhanam…
    I read in one article…