Thuppakki Box Office Collections Crosses 110 Crores!November 28, 2012
Ilayathlapathy Vijay’s Thuppakki Box Office Collections has crossed 110 Crores and it is still going strong at the Box Office. Recently Director A.R Murugadoss tweeted via Twitter, “Yes bullets, it is now officially confirmed that #Thuppakki has crossed the 100crore mark! It is only the second Tamil film ever to do so!”.
The only other Tamil movie to cross 100 crores Box Office Collection is Super Star Rajinikanth’s 2010 blockbuster ‘Endhiran’. Now Vijay also joins Rajinis unique club.
Ilayathlapathy Vijay has once again proved that he is the Undisputed Box Office King of Kollywood.
Similar Posts - 90% of Users have seen these posts also
- Thuppakki Fastest South Indian Movie To Reach 100 Crores?
- Thuppakki is Biggest Box Office Hit of 2012!
- Thuppakki Chennai Box Office Collections Crosses 13 Crores!
- Thuppakki Box Office Collection Crosses 100 Crores!
- Thuppakki Total Box Office Collections Croses 175 Crores!
- Thuppakki Completes 100 Days!
- Thuppakki Box Office Collection Reports
- Jilla Box Office Collection Crosses 100 Crores
- Thuppakki Takes Box Office By Storm!
- Thuppakki Takes Over Kerala Box Office!
- Jilla First Day Box Office Collections Report
- Thuppakki Box Office Collections
- Nanban Blockbuster Box Office Hit!
- Vijay Completes 21 years in Kollywood
- Vijay 57th Movie Shooting From February 3rd